Translate This Page!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Horror Season!

Well with Thanksgiving over and Christmas next on the calendar I have decided to dedicate the season to Christmas Horror! So for the month of December all the movies I cover will be 1. Horror Movies  2. Set in or around Christmas 3. Featuring a winter Christmas type killer or monster. Any of these features will do. And if you do the same and want to generate a bit more traffic for your site we can exchange links to post during the month. First up for me is Christmas Evil (1980) aka "You Better Watch Out"

So review it yourself or watch something else and send me a link to the review to:  movies at edhovey dot com and I will post your link on my site.

Have a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog email address: movies@edhovey.com